I am a Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science Department at Rutgers University, supervised by Prof. Yongfeng Zhang. My current research interests include:
- Information Retrieval Applications such as Recommender Systems.
- AI for social good including Fair, Explainable and Stable Machine Learning.
- Causal Inference in Machine Learning.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Rutgers University, USA, 2018 - 2023 (Expected)
- B.S. in Statistics, University of Science and Technology of China, China, 2014 - 2018
- Meta, Research Intern (AI), May 2022 - Sept. 2022.
- eBay, Research Intern (AWF), July 2021 - Feb. 2022.
PC Member/Reviewer of: ACM Transactions on Information Systems (TOIS), ACM Transactions on Recommender Systems (TORS), KDD’21, CIKM’21, INFORMS’21, WWW’22, SIGIR’22, ICLR’22, AAAI’23
Tutorial on Fairness of Machine Learning in Recommender Systems, SIGIR 2021. [link]
Tutorial on Fairness of Machine Learning in Recommender Systems, CIKM 2021.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- CS527: Database System for Data Science, Fall 2019.
- CS550: Massive Data Mining, 2019 Spring.
- CS672: Computational Economics for Data Analytics, 2018 Fall.
- CS539: Database Management Systems, 2018 Fall.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- CS213: Software Methodology, 2021 Spring.
- CS111: Introduction to Computer Science, 2020 Spring.