I am a Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science Department at Rutgers University, supervised by Prof. Yongfeng Zhang. My current research interests include
- AI Ethics including Fair, Explainable and Stable Machine Learning.
- Causal Inference in Machine Learning.
- Information Retrieval Applications such as Recommender Systems.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Rutgers University, USA, 2018-Present
- B.S. in Statistics, University of Science and Technology of China, China, 2014-2018
Reviewer of: ACM Transactions on Information Systems (TOIS), KDD, CIKM
- Tutorial on Fairness of Machine Learning in Recommender Systems, SIGIR 2021. [link]
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- CS527: Database System for Data Science, Fall 2019.
- CS550: Massive Data Mining, 2019 Spring.
- CS672: Computational Economics for Data Analytics, 2018 Fall.
- CS539: Database Management Systems, 2018 Fall.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- CS213: Software Methodology, 2021 Spring.
- CS111: Introduction to Computer Science, 2020 Spring.